गुरुवार, 25 अगस्त 2022

GKnews English Medium Shorts - 42

GK Questions for All Competitive Examinations

Civil Services Question 1391 : The town of Rishira is known for the inustry of-
(A) Cotton Textile
(B) Jute Textile
(C) Silk Textile
(D) Woollen Textile

General Knowledge Question 1430 : Why does a black board appears black in colour?
(A) It reflects black colour
(B) It absorbs black colour
(C) It reflects all colours
(D) It absorbs all the colours

English Language Questions 1056 : Select the correct indirect form of the given sentence.
Shanti asked me, “Why did you keep this smartphone in the bin?”
(A) Shanti asked me why I had been keeping that smartphone in the bin.
(B) Shanti asked me why I kept that smartphone in the bin.
(C) Shanti asked me why I was keeping that smartphone in the bin.
(D) Shanti asked me why I had kept that smartphone in the bin.

Reasoning & Maths 1380 : Four letter clusters have been given, out of which three are alike in some manner and one is different. Select the odd one.
(A) CGF
(B) QTP
(C) MPL
(D) DGC

Maths Question 1182 : Marked price of an item is Rs 500. On purchase of 2 items discount is 8%, on purchase of 3 items discount is 16%. Radha buys 5 items, what is the effective discount?
(A) 20.4 percent
(B) 23.25 percent
(C) 12.8 percent
(D) 35 percent


Answer
Civil Services Question 1391 : B (Jute Textile)
General Knowledge Question 1430 : D (It absorbs all the colours)
English Language Questions 1056 : D (Shanti asked me why I had kept that smartphone in the bin.)
Reasoning & Maths 1380 : A (CGF)
Maths Question 1182 : C (12.8 percent)

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें