मंगलवार, 4 अक्टूबर 2022

GKnews English Medium Shorts - 87

GK Questions for All Competitive Examinations

Civil Services Question 1436 : Which of the following glands is called mixed gland?
(A) Pituitary gland
(B) Thyroid gland
(C) Adrenal gland
(D) Pancreas

General Knowledge Question 1475 : Which Chola ruler was popularly called ‘Victor of the Ganges’?
(A) Vijayalaya Chola
(B) Rajendra Chola I
(C) Gandaraditya Chola
(D) Parantaka Chola I

English Language Questions 1101 : Select the most appropriate word to fill in the blank.
When I first met my neighbours I took an ______ liking to them.
(A) instant
(B) instantly
(C) instance
(D) instaneously

Reasoning & Maths 1425 : ‘Myopia’ is related to ‘Eye’ in the same way as ‘Pyorrhea’ is related to ‘....................’.
(A) Gums
(B) Lung
(C) Stomach
(D) Brain

Maths Question 1227 : The sum of the digits of a 2digit number is 11. If we add 45 to the number, the new number obtained is a number formed by interchange of the digits. What is the number?
(A) 83
(B) 38
(C) 64
(D) 46


Answer
Civil Services Question 1436 : D (Pancreas)
General Knowledge Question 1475 : B (Rajendra Chola I)
English Language Questions 1101 : A (instant)
Reasoning & Maths 1425 : B (Lung)
Maths Question 1227 : B (38)

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें