मंगलवार, 21 फ़रवरी 2023

GKnews English Medium Shorts - 203

GK Questions for All Competitive Examinations

Civil Services Question 1552 : S.I. Unit of electric potential is :
(A) Ampere
(B) Volt
(C) Joule
(D) Ohm

General Knowledge Question 1591 : Which article of the Constitution of India states that no citizen can be discriminated against on the basis of his/her religion, race, caste, sex or place of birth?
(A) Article 39
(B) Article 23
(C) Article 15
(D) Article 45

English Language Questions 1217 : Select the correct indirect form of the given sentence.
“Do you attend the film festival at Goa every year?” he asked.
(A) He asked me if I attended the film festival at Goa every year.
(B) He is asking me if I attended the film festival at Goa every year.
(C) He asks me if I attend the film festival at Goa every year.
(D) He had asked me if I was attending the film festival at Goa every year.

Reasoning & Maths 1541 : In a certain code language, DEAF is written as ‘HJGM’. How will CALM be written as in that language?
(A) G F R T
(B) E B X Y
(C) G C Y Z
(D) F B X Y

Maths Question 1343 : Find the sum of interior angles of a dodecagon?
(A) 1620°
(B) 1800°
(C) 1440°
(D) 1260°


Answer
Civil Services Question 1552 : B (Volt)
General Knowledge Question 1591 : C (Article 15)
English Language Questions 1217 : A (He asked me if I attended the film festival at Goa every year.)
Reasoning & Maths 1541 : A (G F R T)
Maths Question 1343 : B (1800°)

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें