बुधवार, 7 जून 2023

GKnews English Medium Shorts - 275

GK Questions for All Competitive Examinations

Civil Services Question 1624 : What was the first commercially grown, genetically engineered food crop approved for human consumption?
(A) Soyabean
(B) Tomato
(C) Rice
(D) Brinjal

General Knowledge Question 1663 : In which city is Indian Railway-Rail Coach Factory located?
(A) Kapurthala
(B) Chennai
(C) Chittaranjan
(D) Bengaluru

English Language Questions 1289 : Select the option that is the passive form of the given sentence.
She did not forget me even though I have been away for a year.
(A) Even though I have been away for a year she did not forget me.
(B) I have not been forgotten even though I have been away for a year.
(C) Though I have been away for a year she has not forgot me.
(D) Even though I have been away for a year she had not been forgotten.

Reasoning & Maths 1613 : Which two signs should be interchanged in the given equation to make it correct?
4 - 7 × 28 + 12 ÷ 3 = 4
(A) × and ÷
(B) - and ÷
(C) × and -
(D) × and +

Maths Question 1415 : A vendor buys 6 bananas for Rs 25 and sells them at 3 for Rs 20. What is his profit percentage?
(A) 50
(B) 40
(C) 60
(D) 30


Answer
Civil Services Question 1624 : B (Tomato)
General Knowledge Question 1663 : A (Kapurthala)
English Language Questions 1289 : B (I have not been forgotten even though I have been away for a year.)
Reasoning & Maths 1613 : C (× and -)
Maths Question 1415 : C (60)

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें