मंगलवार, 26 जुलाई 2022

GKnews English Medium Shorts - 2

GK Questions for All Competitive Examinations

Civil Services Question 1351 : Who propounded the idea of Partyless democracy?
(A) Jawaharlal Nehru
(B) Veer Savarkar
(C) Indira Gandhi
(D) Jai Prakash Narayan

General Knowledge Question 1390 : Santosh Trophy is related to which sports?
(A) Boxing
(B) Kabaddi
(C) Football
(D) Basketball

English Language Questions 1016 : Select the correct indirect form of the given sentence.
The manager said, “I want you to attend the conference.”
(A) The manager said that she wanted me to attend the conference.
(B) The manager said that she want me to attend the conference.
(C) The manager told to me I am to go to attend the conference.
(D) The manager said I am wanting you to attend the conference.

Reasoning & Maths 1340 : Select the number that can replace the question mark (?) in the following series.
50, 49, 53, 44, 60, 35, ?
(A) 104
(B) 70
(C) 71
(D) 117


Answer
Civil Services Question 1351 : (D)
General Knowledge Question 1390 : (C)
English Language Questions 1016 : (A)
Reasoning & Maths 1340 : (C)

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें