GK Questions for All Competitive Examinations
Civil Services Question 1493 : Which among the following is not a feature of India’s foreign policy?
(A) Peace
(B) Friendship
(C) Co-existence
(D) Imperialism
General Knowledge Question 1532 : ‘Ganga Sagar Mela’ is celebrated on the occasion of Makar Sankranti from 13 to 15 January every year in:
(A) Uttar Pradesh
(B) West Bengal
(C) Bihar
(D) Uttarakhand
English Language Questions 1158 : Select the correct passive form of the given sentence.
The vet told me to put eye drops and ointment in my pet’s eyes.
(A) I had been told by the vet to put eye drops and ointment in my pet’s eyes.
(B) I am being told by the vet to put eye drops and ointment in my pet’s eyes.
(C) I was told by the vet to put eye drops and ointment in my pet’s eyes.
(D) I was being told by the vet to put eye drops and ointment in my pet’s eyes.
Reasoning & Maths 1482 : Select the option that is related to the third letter-cluster in the same way as the second letter-cluster is related to the first letter-cluster.
HEAVY : ICBTZ : : LIGHT : ?
(A) GMFHU
(B) FUGHM
(C) MGHFU
(D) HGMUFH
Maths Question 1284 : In a class of 60 students there are 33 girls. The average weight of these girls is 62 Kg and average weight of the full class is 66.5 kg. What is the average weight of the boys of the class?
(A) 72 kg
(B) 71 kg
(C) 70 kg
(D) 73 kg
Answer
Civil Services Question 1493 : D (Imperialism)
General Knowledge Question 1532 : B (West Bengal)
English Language Questions 1158 : C (I was told by the vet to put eye drops and ointment in my pet’s eyes.)
Reasoning & Maths 1482 : C (MGHFU)
Maths Question 1284 : A (72 kg)
कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:
एक टिप्पणी भेजें