GK Questions for All Competitive Examinations
Civil Services Question 1633 : Consider the following statements:I. According to Article 163 there shall be Council of Ministers to aid and advice the Governor.
II. According Article 164(1) the Chief Minister shall be appointed by the Governor.
III. According Article 164(1), the Ministers shall hold office during the pleasure of the Governor.
Select the correct answer using the code.
(A) Only I is correct.
(B) Only II is correct.
(C) Only I and III are correct.
(D) I, II and III all are correct.
General Knowledge Question 1672 : Where is the Sultan Azlan Shah Cup held every year?
(A) Germany
(B) India
(C) South Korea
(D) Malaysia
English Language Questions 1298 : Select the word which means the same as the group of words given.
A large bedroom for a number of people in a school or institution
(A) Hostel
(B) Lodge
(C) Dormitory
(D) Residence
Reasoning & Maths 1622 : Arun is celebrating his birthday today. On his next birthday, he will be twice his age that was 12 years ago. How old is Arun today?
(A) 25 years
(B) 24 years
(C) 27 years
(D) 26 years
Maths Question 1424 : The product of a number and 72 exceeds the product of the number and 27 by 360. Find the number.
(A) 7
(B) 8
(C) 11
(D) 12
Answer
Civil Services Question 1633 : D (I, II and III all are correct.)
General Knowledge Question 1672 : D (Malaysia)
English Language Questions 1298 : C (Dormitory)
Reasoning & Maths 1622 : A (25 years)
Maths Question 1424 : B (8)
कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:
एक टिप्पणी भेजें