बुधवार, 13 मार्च 2024

GKnews English Medium Shorts - 466

GK Questions for All Competitive Examinations

Civil Services Question 1814 : Which famous football tournament was started in 1888 from Annadale?
(A) Subroto Cup
(B) Santosh Trophy
(C) Durand Cup
(D) Federation Cup

General Knowledge Question 1853 : What is the common name of Parthenium hysterophorus?
(A) Lawn grass
(B) Carrot grass
(C) Lemon grass
(D) Horse grass

English Language Questions 1479 : Select the option that expresses the given sentence in active voice.
Coffee is sipped by me.
(A) I have sipped coffee.
(B) I sip coffee.
(C) I have had sipped coffee.
(D) I am sipping coffee.

Reasoning & Maths 1803 : A, B, C, D, E and F are sitting in a row. E and F are in the centre, A and B are at the ends, C is sitting on the left of A. Who is sitting on the right of B?
(A) D
(B) F
(C) E
(D) A

Maths Question 1605 : How many two-digit numbers are divisible by 3 or 5?
(A) 40
(B) 41
(C) 42
(D) 48


Answer
Civil Services Question 1814 : C (Durand Cup)
General Knowledge Question 1853 : B (Carrot grass)
English Language Questions 1479 : B (I sip coffee.)
Reasoning & Maths 1803 : A (D)
Maths Question 1605 : C (42)

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें