GK Questions for All Competitive Examinations
Civil Services Question 1628 : Consider the following statements regarding Article 200 of the Constitution of India:I. The Bill passed by the Legislative Assembly is presented to the Governor.
II. The Governor shall declare either that he assents to the Bill or that he withholds assent therefrom.
III. The Governor assents to the Bill or withholds assent or reserves it for the consideration of the President.
Select the correct answer using the code:
(A) Only I is correct.
(B) Only I and II are correct.
(C) Only II is correct.
(D) I, II and III are correct.
General Knowledge Question 1667 : Vitamin B Complex consists of how many vitamins?
(A) 5
(B) 8
(C) 6
(D) 7
English Language Questions 1293 : Select the correct passive form of the given sentence.
Please make a cup of coffee for me.
(A) Let a cup of coffee be made for me.
(B) Can you please make a cup of coffee for me?
(C) I request you to make a cup of coffee for me.
(D) A cup of coffee can be made for me by you.
Reasoning & Maths 1617 : Four numbers have been given, out of which three are alike in some manner and one is different. Select the odd one.
(A) 529
(B) 8
(C) 49
(D) 9
Maths Question 1419 : A two digit number is obtained by either multiplying the sum of the digits by 8 and then subtracting 5 or by multiplying the difference of the digits by 16 and then adding 3. The number is-
(A) 38
(B) 65
(C) 83
(D) 92
Answer
Civil Services Question 1628 : D (I, II and III are correct.)
General Knowledge Question 1667 : B (8)
English Language Questions 1293 : A (Let a cup of coffee be made for me.)
Reasoning & Maths 1617 : B (8)
Maths Question 1419 : C (83)
कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:
एक टिप्पणी भेजें